Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Depleted

Both my mind and body are always drained since the second semester start.

One subject was the only source that's why I am always drained and that is none other than COMP104 (System Analysis and Design). Shit. Every time I stepped on the floor of that room and saw the visage of that professor makes me weak. Every words that came out to her was one of the reason why I always feel this abnormalities. In addition, every time she torture us and gave a mini project (for her, not for us) is a big hindrance to my happiness. Instead of doing unnecessary things, I am oblige to force my mind and put all my time doing this project. I also realized that I have no rest day even the weekends is not exempted. One big big factor is my group mate. Yes this project is a group my project, but I am the one who manage all of this. I am the brain at the same time the body of this project.

-\m/-

I didn't imagined that one of my favorite subject was also the suspect. That is IT105 (Application Development). This is a programming subject that's why I like it, because someday I want to be a programmer. I feel irritated to my professor, the way he taught us is not appropriate for me, because of his voice.

That's all for now.

No comments: